We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Treasury Assistant to join our growing team. As a Treasury Assistant, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks related to financial management, including cash management, bank reconciliations, and financial reporting. You will also assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements and other financial reports.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements and other financial reports
- Manage cash flow and ensure timely payments
- Reconcile bank accounts and identify discrepancies
- Prepare and process payments to vendors and suppliers
- Maintain accurate records of all financial transactions
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with accounting software a plus
Nice to have
- 1-2 years of experience in treasury or financial accounting
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and