Product Technical Consultant
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Technical Consultant to join our growing team. As a Product Technical Consultant, you will play a crucial role in providing technical support to our customers and ensuring the smooth operation of our software products. You will also be responsible for analyzing customer requirements, designing and implementing solutions, and training users on our products.
- Provide technical support to customers via phone, email, and chat
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to our software products
- Analyze customer requirements and design solutions
- Implement solutions and train users on new features and products
- Document technical processes and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- In-depth knowledge of software development methodologies and tools
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Nice to have
- 5+ years of experience in software support or consulting
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and