Product Functional Consultant
The Product Functional Consultant is responsible for understanding and communicating the product's functionality to customers, partners, and internal teams. They will also demonstrate the use of the software to potential and existing customers.
- Understand the product's features and functionality
- Develop and deliver product training materials
- Create and deliver product demos and presentations
- Provide technical support to customers
- Gather and document customer feedback
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Experience with software development methodologies, such as Agile
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Nice to have
- 3+ years of experience in product management or consulting
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and