We are seeking an organized and detail-oriented Accounting Analyst to join our growing finance team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of accounting principles and practices, as well as experience in analyzing and interpreting financial data. The Accounting Analyst will play a key role in preparing and maintaining accurate financial records, statements, and reports. They will also be responsible for identifying and resolving accounting discrepancies and conducting research on complex accounting issues.
and maintain accurate financial records, statements, and reports
and interpret financial data to identify trends and patterns
and resolve complex accounting issues
bank statements and other financial accounts
and submit journal entries
degree in accounting or finance
understanding of accounting principles and practices
Experience in analyzing and interpreting financial data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word
Nice to have
- 2+ years of experience as an Accounting Analyst or in a similar role
Excellent attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Experience with accounting software packages, such as QuickBooks or SAP
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and